1. Username Protected
    Really Frequent Poster

Thanked 37 times
    Icon A5 Owner & Pilot

Icon in the DC Flyover.

It was great the Icon A5 was given a chance to participate in the DC General Aviation Flyover. I was surprised however that the IOPA Video on YouTube seems to have edited the Icon out. Did anyone see it in the IOPA coverage?

2. Username Protected

Thanked 4 times
    Icon A5 Owner & Pilot
    Quote Original Post View Post
    It was great the Icon A5 was given a chance to participate in the DC General Aviation Flyover. I was surprised however that the IOPA Video on YouTube seems to have edited the Icon out. Did anyone see it in the IOPA coverage?

I watched it live. The AOPA website ran into a streaming issue right before the Icon flew over so it was missed. However, there was a helicopter stationed there taking video of all the aircraft coming over and they said the video from it was going to be available in about a week due to security concerns over streaming that footage live.
  3. Username Protected
    Really Frequent Poster

Thanked 37 times
    Icon A5 Owner & Pilot
    Great! Looking forward to it. Unsurprisingly, the Icon A5 was the prettiest plane to fly that day.
  4. Username Protected
    Frequent Poster

Thanked 9 times
    Icon A5 Owner & Pilot
    Yeah the feed got messed up and they missed several planes (a popular Instagram pilot and sponsored pilot got missed too). AOPA told me they will repost full video. I just figured Vickers bribed the camera man
    If you look at my Instagram IconicFlightllc or Facebook, and also YouTube site, I posted pre and post videos. Here is a YouTube link.
    https://youtube.com/shorts/7gxE3XVwK...ULoDyNzjKWvR3E