1. Username Protected
    Really Frequent Poster

Thanked 37 times
    Icon A5 Owner & Pilot

Kevin Gould joins ICON as "Chief Restructuring Officer"

I recently learned that Kevin Could has joined ICON as "Chief Restructuring Officer". This will be interesting.

Kevin joined ICON as Chief Restructuring Officer in November 2021. Having held executive positions at Boeing, Honeywell, Piper Aircraft, and Eclipse Aviation, Kevin brings 30 of years experience in the aviation industry to the ICON Team.

In addition to his roles as a CEO and his expertise in company turnarounds, Kevin is an Instrument Rated Pilot and UAV Drone Expert. He completed his undergraduate degree at Washington State University and holds an MBA from Harvard, MS from Stanford, and his JD from the University of Southern California.
    As the ex-President of the Eclipse owners association, I am aware of Kevin's work with Eclipse (ONE Aviation) from Oct 2017 through Oct 2018 (he left just as the company filed for bankruptcy). He came across as a straight shooter and knows the aviation business well. As mentioned above Kevin was also the CEO of Piper and Bendix/King.

I am going try to make contact after the holidays.
    St Petersburg, FL - N1BA #140 Icon G3x & N329MC Phenom 300