1. Username Protected

Thanked 1 time
    Icon A5 Owner & Pilot

2018 A5 For Sale

Hi Fellow Icon Owners and Fans,

After almost three years and having some of the best times of my life flying across the country twice in my Icon, including the Bahamas as well as landing in every open body of water in Southern California, the time has come to sell my airplane. I recently got engaged and will be relocating, which is what is motivating my sale.

My Icon, serial # 00042, has been hangared consistently during my ownership and has been maintained mostly by the factory. It is in perfect mechanical condition and just completed its annual in February.

The reason for the low price is that I am motivated to sell it soon and that prior to my ownership it had a gear up landing, which was repaired by the factory perfectly. In fact, during the times that I have been privileged to fly with other Icons, I have noticed that my plane stays very, very dry.

Additional add ons include permanently mounted/hardwired ADSB, saltwater corrosion protection and exhaust modification completed by the factory.

Looking for a great new home for this spectacular aircraft. $219,000 Firm. Located in Santa Monica, California. Please reach out to me at 310-748-7821 with any questions.

Thanks,
    Ron

Name:  Icon.jpg
Views: 1623
Size:  178.5 KB
  2. Username Protected

Thanked 2 times
    Icon A5 Owner & Pilot
    Hi Ron, I have 0040, I had a gear up landing too within the 1st 6 months, all indications was gear was down, but mains were not,,,,I was told I was the only plane that had this issue, it was fixed perfectly as well, was this the case with yours? thanks...David.
  3. Username Protected

Thanked 1 time
    Icon A5 Owner & Pilot
    Name:  IMG_4585.jpg
Views: 1538
Size:  102.5 KB

Name:  IMG_4587.jpg
Views: 1529
Size:  100.9 KBName:  IMG_4586.jpg
Views: 1519
Size:  100.4 KB

Name:  IMG_4589.jpg